Fredericksburg Drug Crime Attorney
Every drug arrest in Virginia is serious. Penalties are often severe and life-altering even for first-time offenders caught with relatively small amounts of marijuana, cocaine, heroin, illegally obtained prescription medications or any other controlled substance. A conviction could be an absolutely devastating setback for you, your child or another family member.
Whether you know you made a mistake or believe the police did, the next move you make could well determine your future. It is critical to speak with an attorney who knows the relevant laws, effective defense strategies and viable sentencing alternatives in your specific county. For the guidance and trial-proven representation you need, beginning with a free consultation, please contact us at The Law Office of Robin N. Krueger, PLC .
Based In Stafford County, A Drug Possession Defense Lawyer Who Will Prioritize Your Case
Accomplished Fredericksburg drug crime lawyer Robin N. Krueger is a zealous advocate for our clients. She gives each client and case the extensive personal attention they deserve, and she stands ready to provide:
- Clear, accurate counsel on potential consequences of your specific drug charge, ranging from possession of marijuana or cocaine to prescription fraud, intent to distribute, or sale of Oxycodone, Percodan, Dilaudid, Methadone, Xanax, Adderall, Ritalin or other pills
- Thorough investigation of the circumstances of your drug arrest, including the investigative tools and methods used and the legality of any search and seizure
- Insightful legal guidance based on knowledge of court procedures, available treatment programs, prosecution priorities and sentencing patterns in Stafford, Spotsylvania, King George, Fauquier, Culpeper, Orange and Prince William counties
- Aggressive, impeccably prepared trial defense if that is the approach best aligned with your situation and goals
- A resourceful, all-out effort in negotiations if the case against you is strong and the best path is to seek mitigation of consequences
Call 540-693-0201 Now To Discuss Your Drug Charge And Legal Options
A veteran of more than 100 felony and misdemeanor trials, Robin N. Krueger will attack your drug case and battle for your future. She has advocated effectively for adults and juveniles across the cultural spectrum of life in Virginia, as well as many people charged while visiting or passing through our area. You can turn to our law firm with confidence that you will be treated with care and represented with genuine skill and determination. Se habla español.