Committed To Protecting Your Rights
The need for skilled and experienced legal counsel has never been more important than after being charged with a crime. Our attorneys at The Law Office of Robin N. Krueger, PLC , in Fredericksburg can protect your rights and explore all options to help you get the best outcome.
We will work hard to prevent a conviction or negotiate a better outcome for you. Our lawyers have handled more than 100 cases through bench and jury trials in Virginia, and our experience in the courtroom speaks for itself.
Minimizing The Impact On Your Future
Regardless of the charges you are facing, we are focused on getting the best outcome possible. Convictions can affect your ability to find a job, housing and get into college. Don’t let one mistake ruin the rest of your life. Contact our law firm right away for skilled representation when you need it most.
We have extensive knowledge of criminal laws and experience representing defendants charged with a variety of misdemeanors and felonies, including:
- Drug charges ranging from possession of marijuana, cocaine, heroin or another controlled substance to prescription fraud and sale of prescription drugs such as Oxycodone (OxyContin), Percodan, Adderall, Ritalin, Xanax, Dilaudid or Methadone
- DWI charges and traffic offenses
- Theft and fraud offenses, ranging from shoplifting, burglary or robbery to financial/business crimes such as embezzlement, wire fraud, check fraud and identity theft
- Assault, battery and other violent criminal charges, including domestic violence allegations likely to impact child custody or visitation/parenting time
- Sex offenses such as rape, sexual abuse and possession of child pornography
- Homicide, including murder and manslaughter cases
- Probation and parole violations
- Expungement of past offenses when attainable under current Virginia laws
We can make sure your rights are protected and all options are explored to find the best outcome possible in your case.
Contact Us Today
As experienced criminal defense attorneys, we will protect your rights and work hard to protect your future. If you’ve been arrested and charged with a crime, call us at 540-693-0201 or contact us online.